Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Just an ordinary day

Hello all. I know, I know... I suck at keeping up with this. However, here I am ready to regale you with all of my wonderful Parisian tales. So, I wanted to start off by telling you all about my day. It's Tuesday, March 23, 2010 a very average and mediocre day, EXCEPT I'm in Paris. So here's what my day was like...

Wake up at 8 AM
Get ready for class
Have my petit dejeuner with my host parents and their adorable granddaughter Lucy
Get on the train to school
See the most beautiful view of all of Paris on the train. You can literally see the entire city!
Walk up the GIANT hill in order to get to class
Two hours of intense grammar (which to some may sound horrible, but is actually very interesting not to mention the fact that I am kind of in love with my professor because she is sarcastic and at times a bitch)
Walk 5 minutes with Sarah and Emily to the Jardin de Luxembourg
Get some McDo (which is wayyy more French than getting a baguette and cheese, which I did yesterday)
Soak in the sun, the beautiful gardens, and the people
Get back on the train and head home
Hang out with my host parentals and Lucy
Read/people-watch on a bench in a gorgeous park near my house
Go online
Exercise in my room while Lucy watches/joins in
Shower
Dinner
DONE

So basically, life is not sucking. I know that when I am old and all botoxed out, because I will refuse to be old and wrinkly, I will reminisce and say that this was the best time of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment