Sunday, May 30, 2010

Miss you already

I'm leaving in two days and I don't know if I can handle it. I am going to miss this place and the people sooo much. My only consolation is that I know that I took full advantage of this opportunity and am leaving here with a different perspective on life than how I came. But enough mushy stuff... here is a list of some of the things that I will miss about Paris.

• My Paris friends!!
• Playing guess who the American is on the metro.
• My lovely host parentals
• Hungover cultural Saturdays
• Professor Bish and his red beard.
• Four course meals everyday
• Un gout de vin avec le fromage
• Hearing “mais ma cherieeee” from my grammar professor
• Not having to drive anywhere/ the metro
• Afternoons in Malongo
• Not having to see muffin tops and poorly dressed women
• Pregaming on the banks of the Seine
• Franglais
• Beautiful architecture all around me
• BAGUETTES from my boulangerie
• Pain au chocolat
• Mouffetarte!!!
• Wednesday tours and afternoon drinking
• Constant French speaking around me
• Drinking wine straight out of the bottle
• The Eiffel Tower when it twinkles
• Greek, Lebanese, and falafel
• Picnics
• Flaneuring
• Not having responsibilities
• Meeting new people from new places
• CafĂ© terraces
• Being le snob
• Adding articles in front of English words

No comments:

Post a Comment